Department of Hydrology and Aquatic Sciences
Degrees Awarded: [Note: List highest degree awarded first]
- • MSc. Integrated Water Resources and Watershed Management
- • BSc. Hydrology and Water Resources Management
Current Professional/Scientific Interests, Memberships, and Activities:
- Member of the Young Water Leader’s Summit (YWLS).
- Member of the Hydrology Society of Kenya (HSK).
- Member of Red-Cross Society of Kenya (RSK).
Research, Scholarly, Professional and Scientific Activities
- Njogu, I. N., and Kitheka, J. U. (2017). Assessment of the influence of rainfall and river discharge on sediment yield in the Upper Tana Catchment in Kenya.
- Njogu, I. N. (2019). Streamflow variability and sediment yield in North-West upper Tana basin, Kenya.
- Land Use Land Cover Changes and its impacts on stream flow and sediment yield in North-West Upper Tana basin, Kenya (Awaiting Approval-Journal of Hydrology Current Research)