A challenging position with opportunities for career advancement based on merit
Survey, research and knowledge transfer
Community management of nutritional diseases and related disorders
I am dedicated to duty, self motivated and I enjoy team work.
Skills and summary
I have information technology, entrepreneurial, logical thinking, leadership, communication and good interpersonal skills
An impressive command of both oral and written English and Kiswahili.
- Sep 2014 To date Tutorial Fellow South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU) Teaches Nutrition Assessment of Individuals / Communities, Nutrition and Health Counseling, Applied Dietetics among others.
- May 2005 Sep 2014 Assistant Chief Nutrition Officer In -Charge of Limuru Sub County. Ministry of Health
- Sept. 2001 to September 2017 Part time lecturer Technical University of Kenya ( TUK) Department of Nutrition and Dietetics Nutrition Diet Therapy Therapeutic nutrition practicals
Education and qualification
- PhD in Nutrition Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Ongoing
- Msc Applied Human Nutrition University of Nairobi 2012
- Bed. Home science and Technology Moi University 2001