Primary Discipline: Procurement, Logistics& Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Procurement and Logistics, JKUAT, 2012
- Bachelor of Education (Arts); Mathematics and Economics, Moi University, 2004
Current Professional/Scientific Interests, Memberships, and Activities:
- 2015: Consultancy; Public Procurement Management System; Supplier evaluation and Selection; Makueni County Government
Research, Scholarly, Professional and Scientific Activities
- Ndolo, J., & Njagi, E. (2016). Balancing Conflicting Supply Chain Stakeholder Interests: The Big Procurement Practioner’s Dilemma. Archives of Business Research, UK Vol. 4(6), 400-404.
- Njagi E., & Ndolo J. (2015). State of Procurement Training and Economic Stimulus Projects’ Performance. International Journal of Economics and Management, UK.
- Ndolo J., & Njagi E. (2014). Are Kenyans Suffering from Procurement Nightmare Culture? Internal Journal of Supply Chain Management Vol. 3, No. 3.
- Ndolo J., & Njagi E. (2014). Role of Ethics in Procurement Process Effectiveness in the Water Sector in Kenya: (A Case Study of EWASCO, Embu County). Internal Journal of Supply Chain Management Vol. 3 (3).
Papers presented in international Conferences
- 16th – 19th May 2017; International conference on Peace, Security and social enterprise, Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, KENYA Ndolo J. & Njagi E. (2017). Public Participation, County Governance and Sustainable Peace
- 21st – 24th Nov 2016; University of Dare salaam 1st Innovation Round table conference – Accelerating SMEs growth through Innovative Policies, Dare salaam, TANZANIA Ndolo J. & Njagi E. (2016). The Innovativeness Awareness of Leadership of Kenyan Business schools; Do they Influence Industry Practices?
- 11th – 16th Sept 2016; Makerere Business School 21st International Conference – Kampala, UGANDA Ndolo J. & Njagi E. (2016). Balancing Conflicting Stakeholder Interests; The Big Procurement Practitioners’ Dilemma
- 27th – 29th Oct 2015: ICAMPUMPA in4in Accelerating Business in Africa; KICC, Nairobi Ndolo J. & Njagi E. (2015). The Strategic Role of Procurement Professionalism on Ethical Sourcing in Kenya
Mobile: +254723987307 firstname.lastname@example.org