Primary Discipline: Finance
- PhD BA (Finance Option), JKUAT, ongoing
- MBA (Finance Option), University of Nairobi, 2011
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance Option), JKUAT, 2007
Other Credentials/Recognitions & Awards
- Facilitator/ trainer on Financial Management: 17th November 2015, at Bontana Hotel, Nakuru. Organized by National Crime Research Centre.
- Pedagogy Training; 6th – 7th August 2014, at JKUAT.
- Facilitator/ trainer on Customer Care; April 2013, at Waterbuck Hotel, Nakuru. Organized by National Crime Research Centre.
- Facilitator/ trainer on Customer Care; 27th – 28th February 2013, at Waterbuck Hotel, Nakuru. Organized by Kirinyaga County Council.
- Learning, writing and Teaching with Cases Workshop; 9th – 11th May 2012 at JKUAT Nakuru Campus. Organized by JKUAT/GBSN/Ministry of Industrialization.
- Facilitator/ trainer Jitihada Project on Business Planning; 2012, at Chester Hotel, Nakuru. Organized by KIM/JKUAT/Ministry of Industrialization.
- Leadership Training workshop; 4th – 5th November 2011 at Crayfish Camp, Naivasha. Organized by the B&G Consultants/JKUAT.
Current Professional/Scientific Interests, Memberships, and Activities:
- Certified Investments and Financial Analyst (CIFA) – Ongoing
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) – Exempted Part I - 2008
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL) – Part I - 2004
Research, Scholarly, Professional and Scientific Activities
- 10 Publications and 2 conference papers
- International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management (IJECM)
- International Journal of Innovative Research and Development
- International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR) - Journal of Business and Management
- Research Journal of Finance and Accounting - The International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE)
- International Journal of Engineering and Management Research
- CONFERENCE:1st Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology – School of Human Resource Development Research Conference.
Tel: 0780 513513