Lecturer and Chair of Department (Management science)
Department of Management Science, School of Business and Economics
Primary Discipline: Supply Chain Management
Degrees Degrees Awarded: [Note: List highest degree awarded first]
- PhD, Supply Chain Management, JKUAT
- Master of Science in Procurement and Logistics, JKUAT
- Bachelor, Purchasing and Supplies Management, JKUAT
Other Credentials/Recognitions & Awards
- Certificate of Achievement in International Transport and Logistics, SME TRADE ACADEMY
Current Professional/Scientific Interests, Memberships, and Activities:
- Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM)
Research, Scholarly, Professional and Scientific Activities
- Kamoni, P. & Rotich, G. (2013). Factors affecting the effectiveness of the supply chain of subsidized fertilizer in kenya. International Journal of Social Sciences and Entrepreneurship. 1 (7), 140-165.
- Kamoni. P., Rotich, G., & Ochiri, G. (2018). Influence Of Procurement Risk Management On Procurement Performance Of Mega Projects In The Energy Sector In Kenya, European Journal of Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, 6 (5), 1-12.
- Kamoni. P., Rotich, G., & Ochiri, G. (2018). Influence of Global Sourcing On Procurement Performance of Mega Projects in the Energy Sector in Kenya. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, 1(12), 1-12
- Kamoni, P., Kiarie, D. (2018) Effect of the Growth of the Service Sector on Operations Management in A Developing Economy. European Journal of Business and Strategic Management, 3(1), 52-59.