Summary of experience
- 5 years County Director ECD, Homa-Bay County
- 3 years ECD Programme Officer, Homa-Bay County
- 5 years Part time lecturer JOUST/Rongo/ TMUC University
- 2 years Dean of Curriculum Homa-Bay ECD college
- 8 years Deputy Programme Officer.
- 3 Years Inspector of schools.
- 19 Years ECD lecturer Homa-Bay ECD College.
- 2 years TAC tutor.
- 4 years Head teacher
- 9 Years supervised supervision of Diploma students Research
- 12months BOM Member Nyagidha Sec. School
- 2014 – 2017 PhD in Guidance & Counselling, Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology - Kenya
Thesis Title: Selected Intrapersonal Traits as Predictors of Stress Management Among Principals in Public Secondary Schools in Kenya.
- 2007 – 2011 Med in Guidance &Counselling, Egerton University, Kenya
Thesis Title: Influence of Play on Wholistic Adjustment of Pre-School Children: A Case Study Of Homa-Bay District, Kenya.
- 2000-2004 B.ed: Early Childhood Development Education, Kenyatta university, Kenya
- 1980 – 1982 P1 Course Thogoto Teachers College
- 1977 EACE Orero Secondary School Division II
Trainings /workshops/symposia attended
- 15th august 2018 Presented a paper at Kenyan Guidance & Counseling & Psychological Association Kisumu Hotel.
- 14th-16th august 2018 Attended a Kenyan Guidance, Counseling and Psychological Association at Kisumu Hotel
- 14th -15th Nov, 2013 Attended a Kenyan Guidance, Counseling and psychological Association at ARC, Egerton University.
- 23rd July -5th Aug, 2000 Attended a Start up Course for Early Childhood Development Trainers, NACECE.
- 2007 -2013 Attended a PWPC workshop on Job analysis at Homa Bay ACK guest house.
membership to professional associations /bodies
- January 2014 to date A standing member of Kenya Guidance and Psychological Association
- Self-efficacy as a predictor of stress management among secondary school principals in Kenya
Peter Onyango Ogolla*1 and John AgwayaAomo*2
- Relationship between Type B personality trait and stress management among secondary school principals in Kenya Peter Onyango Ogolla1* and John Agwaya Aomo2*
- Role of Pretend Play on Pre- School children’s holistic development in Homa Bay Sub County.Dr. Peter Ogolla
- Influence of Socio-Dramatic Play on Pre-School Children’s Holistic Development in Homa-Bay DistrictDr. Peter Onyango Ogolla1 (PhD)
- Influence of Free Play on Pre-School children’s holistic development in Homa Bay Sub County Dr. Peter O. Ogolla*
- Influence of Directed Play on ECDE children’s holistic development in Homa Bay Sub County. Dr Peter Onyango Ogolla*
- Relationship between Locus of Control and Stress Management among High School Principals Kenya Peter O. Ogolla1*, Peter J. O. Aloka2,*, Pamela Raburu3*
- Relationship between self-efficacy and Indulgence in Behaviour Problems among Kenyan Secondary Students John Agwaya Aomo1, Pamela Raburu1, Peter J. O. Aloka1*, Peter O. Ogolla2*
- Relationship between Type A Personality Trait and Stress Management among High School Principals in Kenya Peter Onyango Ogolla1*, Peter J. O. Aloka2,*, Pamela Raburu3*
- Efficacy of Alcoholic Anonymous Programmes on Rehabilitation and Recovery of Alcoholics at One Selected Recovery Centre in Kenya Peter Onyango Ogola*1,Dr Lazarus Millan Okello*2