To be a leading researcher in humanities and social sciences and to use research to change humanity.
- 2007-2010: Master of Arts (Literature) Kenyatta University.
- 1995-1999: B.Ed. Hons (English/Literature) Egerton University.
- 1989-1993: KCSE - Kangundo High School (Machakos County),
- 1980-1988: KCPE - Nzoila Primary School (Makueni County).
- Book Chapter- African Drama & Theatre: A Criticism, African Aesthetics and their Appropriation in African Drama – Ed, J. Mugubi & C. Kebaya,
- KCSE Guide to Betrayal in the City (KLB).
- Teaching of English in Kenyan Schools- Nation Media &Jicho Four Production.
- Teaching English and Literature as an Integrated Course, PDE Machakos,
- Research in East Africa, an Inter – University Forum for East African Postgraduate Students (2009- Kenyatta University),
- Graduation Seminar Paper, The Female Voice and the Future of Gender Relationships in the Nigerian Nation -Kenyatta University 2010 Graduation,
- Writing Research Proposal in a changing World- 2011,DAAD (Nairobi).
social responsibilities held
- 2012- Todate; BOG member- Kiteng’ei Sec. School- Kibwezi Sub- County
- 2013- Committee Member- Friends Welfare Society- Kitui County,
- 2013- Chairman Carovana Friends Walking Together Inv. Club –Kitui County.