To seek employment opportunities where my qualifications and experience will contribute to the achievement of my employer’s set goals; to strive for efficiency in all the duties allocated to me, through hard work, honesty, and effective time management; to cultivate personally enriching working relationships with my superiors and colleagues through the spirit of teamwork, while exploring opportunities for personal development; to exercise level-mindedness and integrity in positions of responsibility.
- 29th September 2013 Organized a one-day Lay Preachers Seminar at Ebony Gardens for MCK St Paul’s Circuit Lay Preachers
- 27th October 2012 Organized a Lay Preachers Retreat at Thiiri Centre for MCK St Paul’s Circuit Lay Preachers
- 23rd-26th August 2010: organized a departmental workshop on DLM Message Design Training for DLM material writers, Department of Theology & Religious Studies, KeMU held at Thiiri Centre, Meru
- 19th April, 2002: Coordinator, Public Lecture on “The cross and the Star: Jewish-Christian relations today and tomorrow” by Rev, Dr. M. A. Chester, at KeMU
- Moywaywa Charles Kinanga, 2005 “The participation of the Church in resolving inter-ethnic Conflicts in Kenya” art in The Encoder, A Journal of the School of Human Resource Development, Moi University, Eldoret, Moi University Press.Vol 1, No 1, pg 128-134
- Moywaywa C K & Chester M A, 2003, Book Review for Galia Sabar’s book entitled Church State and Society in Kenya, published in Reviews in Religion and Theology Journal, Vol 10, No 2 April 2003, p 111-114,
- Moywaywa, Charles K Management of Religious Conflicts in Kenya: Challenges and opportunities International Journal of Education and Research V 6 n 1, Jan 2018 p 129-14
- Charles K. Moywaywa and Stephen I. Akaranga, Pre-Modern and Modern Male Circumcision Rites among the Tharaka of Eastern Kenya Journal of Education & Entrepreneurship Formerly Journal of Educational Policy and Entrepreneurial Research ISSN: 2408-770X (Print), ISSN: 2408-6231 (Online) Vol. 4, N0.10, 48-59, 2017 https://doi.org/10.26762/jee.2017..
- Moywaywa, Charles K.; Ifedha, Stephen A. The Contemporary Challenge of Hindu-Christian Relations in Kenya Journal of philosophy culture and religion vol 16 2016 p 26-32.
- Murithi, Sicily Mbura Kabugi Jane and Jinanga, Charles Spirituality, Vulnerability and Suffering among African Women in Africa art in IJER Vol 5, No 7, p 67-78.
- Moywaywa, Charles K.; Ifedha, Stephen A.
The Origins and Settlement of Hindus in Nairobi, Kenya International Journal of Arts and Commerce vol 4 n 8 2015 -p 115 – 121
- Moywaywa, Charles Kinanga Effects of the Post-independent Political Environment on Hindu-Christian Relations in Kenya International Journal of Education and Research vol 5 no 8 p 232-246
- Moywaywa C K (2018); Working through Religious Bodies to promote inclusion and social justice for persons with disability in Kenya. International Journal of Education and Research vol 6 no 2 February, 2018, p 85-96.
- Moywaywa CK The impact of religious identity on Hindu-Christian relationship in Kenya
- Mukasa, Anthony Kinanga, Charles (2018); Towards a reconstruction of the Maasai traditional view of masculinity: Reflection on ole Kulet’s to become a man.. International Journal of Education and Research vol 6 no 10 October, 2018, p 108-115.
- Mukasa, Anthony Kinanga, Charles (2018); Examining the role of language, culture and communication technology in reconstructing masculinity: Reflection on ole Kulet’s to become a man.. Book of Proceedings, Machakos University 1International Conference, 2018, p 179-188.
- 6th Npv 2013 Presented 3 lectures to Visiting Norwegian Students and Lecturers at KeMU (in the Chapel Hall) entitled: Kenya as a Multi-cultural Society,” “Kenya as a Multi-Religious Society”, and “The Role of Religion in Modern Kenya.”
- 22nd July, 2012 presented a Paper at the 5th AASR Regional Conference held at Egerton University Njoro, entitled “Looking at Peace through the eyes of Rugby: an Examination of Mandera’s Reconciliatory Approach”
- 27th April 2012, presented a paper at the KeMU International Research Conference held at KeMU main Campus entitled, “The Role of Education and Research in Empowering Persons with Disability
- 1st May 2005 at the EATWOT National conference (held in Nairobi), presented a paper entitled “The role of the Church in environmental conservation in Kenya.” which is due for publication by Acton publishers
- 15th February 2005 presented a paper at the Moi University Annual Conference entitled “Communication, Development and Globalization: Towards a dialogue from an African Christian perspective”
- 16th February 2005 at the Moi University Annual conference, presented a paper entitled “The role of the Church in Conflict Management and Resolution in Kenya.” which was later published
- 13th August 2004 presented a paper at the EATWOT 2004 Annual Conference entitled. “Afro-Indian Christian Relations in Kenya: a call for Dialogue”
Conferences, Workshops and Seminars attended
- 18th October 2013 Attended a one-day workshop on Faculty Strategic Plan for FESS KeMU, at Thiiri Centre
- 18th-23rd July 2012, 5th AASR Regional Conference, held at Egerton University, Njoro
- 25th – 27th April 2012, KeMU International Research Conference held at KeMU Main Campus in Meru.
- 23rd – 26th August 2010 DLM Material Message Design workshop organized by Department of Theology & Religious Studies KEMU at Thiiri centre, Meru
- 26th September 2009 KEMU workshp for curriculum design and development, at KEMU, Meru
- 14th –17th February 2005 Moi University Inaugural Annual Conference, Wagon Hotel, Eldoret.
- 30th September, 2004 Library workshop on ICT Skills for Research, Kenya Methodist University
- 12th –13th August 2004 EATWOT 2004 Annual Conference at Tumaini Centre, Nairobi
- 30th – 31st July 2004 Seminar on Performance Management and Productivity Improvement in Corporate Organizations, at KEMU.
- 14th – 18th April 2004 ATIEA 2004, Staff Institute at Mary Ward Centre, Nairobi
- 31st October – 1st November 2002 KEMU HAP Staff Peer Counselors’ workshop on HIV/AIDS
- 26th September 2001, Faculty workshop on post graduate studies, KEMU