P.O. Box 57579, 00200 Nairobi.
- University of Nairobi ,Anthropology (PhD in Anthropology )(1997-2000)
- University of Nairobi ,Anthropology (Master of Arts in Anthropology)(1992-1996)
- University of Nairobi ,Anthropology (Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology) (1987-1990)
- City High School , Secondary education (KCSE Certificate)
- Feb. 2014 to Present South Eastern Kenya University, Box 170, Kitui Kenya (Lecturer and Chairman of Department (CoD), Anthropology and Sociology, School of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- July 2003 to Feb. 2014bTrypanosomiasis Research Centre, Box 362, Kikuyu, 00902, Kenya Agricultural Research and Service Provision
- Research Scientist ,Technical Responsibilities (Identifying farmers’ problems; conceptualizing, designing and implementing research projects aimed at addressing the identified problems; Technology transfer (This involves working with other local and international research organizations, Non-Governmental Organizations, Private sector and community based organizations to address the identified community development needs); Conducting Baseline surveys
- Outreach and Partnerships: This involves serving people in research jurisdiction. The activities here include providing relief and other humanitarian assistance to people in difficulty in area of operation.
- Wanjala, K. B., Mukiria P, Mdachi R , Mutuku M , Alusi P, Kurgat R, Getachew, M , Omollo, J and Bukachi, S (2018)Socio-economic Role of Donkeys among the Residents of Pate Island, Lamu District of the Kenyan Coast. International Journal Of Humanities & Social Studies, Vol 6 Issue 10
- Kezia, W. M, N. Kioli and K. B. Wanjala (2017). Environmental Determinants to Household Food Security in Kyangwithya West Location of Kitui County. Journal of Food Security, 2017 Vol5. No. 4. Available online at http://pubs.sciepub.com/jfs/5/4/3.
- Kezia, W. M, N. Kioli and K. B. Wanjala (2017). Economic Determinants to Household Food Security in Kyangwithya West Location of Kitui County. Researchjournalis’s Journal of Sociology Vol5. No. 5. July 2017.
- Wanjala, K. B. (2006): Harvesting Indigenous Knowledge foe Community Development: Lessons from the Maasai Pastoralists of Narok, Kenya. International Journal of Agricultural Research 1 (4): pp312-321
- Wanjala, K. (2003):Challenges Faced by Western-Trained Paediatricians working in Developing Countries: The Case of Paediatrics Diarrhoea among the Luo of Bondo District, Western Kenya MILA-Vol 5 Nairobi: IAS, University of Nairobi.
- SO Nyamwaro, GA Murilla, MOK Mochabo and KB Wanjala (2006): Conflict minimizing strategies on natural resource management and use: The case for managing and coping with conflicts between wildlife and agro-pastoral production resources in Trans Mara district, Kenya. Paper presented and Published in Policy Research Conference on Pastoralism and Poverty Reduction in East Africa, June, 2006.
- Wanjala, K 1999: Perception of diarrhoea in children under five years of age among the Luo of Western Kenya. Unpl. Masters Thesis, Institute of African Studies, University of Nairobi.
- Wanjala, K, S. Wandibba, S. Bukachi 2016: Access Barriers to Formal Health Services in a Sleeping Sickness Endemic Area of Western Kenya: An Anthropological View (In preparation).
- 2012 Advanced Project Management & Monitoring and Evaluation, Canaan Global Leadership Centre, Wonju, Republic of Korea (Mach – May 2012).
- 2012 Agricultural Community Leadership Development, Canaan Global Leadership Centre, Wonju, Republic of Korea (Mach – May 2012).
- 2008 Epidemiology and Field Research Methods Umea University, Sweden (2Nd -14Th June 2008).
- 2006 Effective Project Planning and Evaluation in Biomedical Research Trypanosomiasis Research Centre, Muguga, Kenya (5Th-25Th September 2006).