Address /Contacts P. O. Box 170- 90200, Kitui, Kenya.
Cell-phone 0723 -780 986 or 0732 -758 274
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Aspiration: To become an accomplished scholar and researcher, gaining experience and competence to make a commendable impact on the global economy.
- 2011 – 2015 South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU) Master of Science in Agricultural Resource Management.Master of Science March, 2016.
- 2005 – 2008 Egerton University Bachelor of Science in AgriBusiness Management. Bachelor of Science December, 2008.
- 1999 – 2002 Matinyani Secondary School Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).Mean Grade: B (plain) December, 2002.
- 1989 – 1998 Matinyani A.I.C Primary School Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE).KCPE December, 1998.
- 2009 Kenya Red Cross Senior First Aid Certificate of Attainment June, 2009.
- 2008 College of Insurance Intermediate Course in Insurance Certificate of Participation
- September, 2008.2008 KASNEB Certified Public Accountants Part I CPA Part I June, 2008
- 2008 Kitui Egerton Students’ Association Certificate of Service June, 2008
- 2007 Uttermost Evangelistic Team Certificate of Service Oct, 2007
- 2006 Tracom College of Professional Studies Computer Applications Quick Books Certificate of Qualification October, 2006
- 2005 Egerton University Computer Applications Certificate of Qualification September, 2006
- Mulinge, W.K., Muasya, R.M., Akuja, T.E. & Kimiti, J.M, (2015). Grafted Mangoes Enhances Smallholder Farmer’s Livelihoods in Matinyani Division, Kitui County, Kenya.
- International Journal of Social Sciences & Education, Volume 1, 01-16. ISSN 2100 5003.2) Marketing Channels for grafted Mango in Matinyani Division, Kitui County, Kenya – unpublished.