Tutorial Fellow (School of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences)
To be in a challenging and motivating position in a dynamic and reputable institution of higher learning that will tap into my talents and abilities, build and develop my career on its guiding principles as I contribute to its vision, mission and growth.
- 2015-2019 : South Eastern Kenya University Master of Arts in Kiswahili.
- 2011-2014 : South Eastern Kenya University B.Ed.(Arts) First Class Honors
- 2007-2010 : Ngongoni Secondary School KCSE attained grade C+
- 1998-2006 : Kavoloi Primary School KCPE attained 291 marks
- Sep 2019- to date : Tutorial Fellow at SEKU, School of Humanitoes and Social Sciences
- July 2015 – August 2019 : Graduate Teaching Assistant at SEKU, school of Education , Humanities and social Sciences
- March 2015- July 2015 : Teaching at Kalimani Secondary School
- Sep 2014- Feb 2015 : Teaching at Matulani Sec School
- April 2013- august 2013 : Teaching practice at Kalimani Secondary School
I am a self-principled lady, honest, loyal, industrious,committed and I can perform excellently under a very minimal supervision.