B.Ed. (University of Nairobi), M.Ed. (University of Nairobi),
PhD (University of Nairobi) - Continuing.
Tutorial Fellow: South Eastern Kenya University.
P.O. Box 170- 90200, Kitui - Kenya or P. O. Box 585 - 90100 Machakos.
Academic and professional profile
- I am a committed educator who has dedicated the past 19 years in developing my skills in the field of education [B.Ed., M.Ed. and Continuing PhD.], currently serving as a Tutorial Fellow at South Eastern Kenya University-Kenya.
- I am highly motivated and committed in the pursuit of quality public education through research, publications and committed teaching.
- An educationist having been involved in training both undergraduate and post graduate teachers.
To advance in my teaching profession and become an accomplished researcher, educator and consultant in Comparative Issues in Education.
Membership to professional body
- Africa for Research in Comparative Education Society (AFRICE-KEN)
- Society of Educational Research and Evaluation in Kenya (SEREK)
- Kithungu Rose Mwikali, Daniel Komo Gakunga and Gideon Mutuku Kasivu(2016). Influence of students’ aspirations on choice of computer studies in public and private secondary schools in Machakos Sub-County, Kenya.
- Kithungu Rose Mwikali, Daniel Komo Gakunga (2016). The influence of availability of computer facilities in public and private secondary schools on students’ choice of computer studies as a learning subject in Machakos Sub-County, Kenya.
- Kithungu Rose Mwikali, Daniel Komo Gakunga (2017). Influence of school practice on subject combination on students’ choice of computer studies in public and private secondary schools in Machakos Sub-County, Kenya.
- Member of The Board of Management (BOM): Kaseve Secondary School.