Assistant – Lecturer
Specialisation: Land and Water Management
Contacts: Tel.: +254 722 342271; Email: Chayvo@yahoo.com
- 1989 - 1992: Egerton University. B.Sc. Agricultural Education and Extension
- 2001 - 2004: University of Nairobi, Department of Agriculture Engineering. M.Sc. Land and Water Management
- October 2013-to-date: Assistant lecturer in the School of water, Science and Technology, Southern Eastern Kenya University, Kitui; Kenya
- May 2012 –October 2013: Part Time lecturer in the School of water, Science and Technology, Southern Eastern Kenya University, Kitui; Kenya
- February 2012-to Date: Executive Director, Green Developments for Future Visions, Thika, Kenya
- 2009 – 2012:Resource Mobilization Officer- Aragti Relief and Development Organization (ARDO), Kenya and Somalia.
- 2008 – 2011:Desk officer- Resource Mobilization Officer, GS Consult/COPSO, Monitoring and Evaluation expert, Renewable energy development,Nairobi, Kenya
- 1993-2008: TSC Teacher – Taught Agriculture and Biology. Upper Hill Secondary School, Uhuru Secondary School, Kenya
- 1999-2008: Ass. Secretary- General & Secretary-General, Kenya Rain Water Association, Nairobi, Kenya
- 1999-2000: Chayvo Computer College, ICT Training, Embu, Kenya
- Ngure K.N (2004): Supplemental irrigation for Maize in Machakos District. MSc Thesis. University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Ngure K.N.(999): Planned Irrigation can be Answer to Food Insecurity. THE PEOPLE DAILY. March 23 1999.
- Ngure K.N (1999): ASALs Not Fully Exploited. THE PEOPLE DAILY. April 8 1999.
- Ngure K.N (1999): Frustrations of banana farming. THE PEOPLE DAILY. April 13,1999.
- Ngure K.N (1999). Farming Methods for Soil and Moisture Conservation. THE PEOPLE DAILY. April 20, 1999.
- Ngure K.N (1999): Steps for a Healthy Crop of Passion Fruit. THE PEOPLE DAILY. April 27, 1999.
- Ngure K.N (1999): Why a Kitchen Garden’s Hardy. THE PEOPLE DAILY. May 4, 1999.
- Ngure K.N (1999): Localised irrigation best for Asal Areas. THE PEOPLE DAILY. May 18 1999.
- Ngure K.N (1999): Reducing Post Harvest losses. THE PEOPLE DAILY. June 8 1999.
- Ngure K.N (1999): Making Hay could save Farmers during Drought. THE PEOPLE DAILY. June 22 1999.
- Ngure K.N and S.N Ngigi (2000): Rainwater Harvesting for Crop Production. KILIMO NEWS. Newsletter of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. March 2000.
- Ngure K.N (1999): Dream drip kit for vegetable production. THE PEOPLE DAILY. Nov. 2000.
- Keziah Ngure. 2001. Promising RWH Technologies in KITUI. KENYA RAINWATER ASSOCIATION. ANNUAL REPORT 2001
- Ngure K.N (2001): Transplanting Maize for food Security. THE PEOPLE DAILY. March 20, 2001
- Kihara, I., K. Ngure and R. Muni (2001): RWH for crop Production in Kenya. MVUA NEWSLETTER. A newsletter of the Kenya Rainwater Association. Vol. 1. April 2001 Edition.
- Ngure, K.N (2002): Bee Keeping and Rainwater Harvesting . MVUA NEWSLETTER. A Newsletter of the Kenya Rainwater Association. Vol. No. 4. April 2002 Edition
- Ngigi S.N (2002): Promising Rainwater Harvesting Technologies in Greater Horn of Africa. GHARP, Nairobi Kenya.
- Ngure K.N (2002): Without Vision We Perish. A Case Study Report of Utooni Development Project, Machakos. Kenya
NIB (2009): Institutional Realignment for National Irrigation Board. ASCU 2010; Medium term investment plan for Kenya’s agricultural sector 2010-2015Kenyan National Agricultural Food Security Plan.