P.o Box 170-90200, Kitui, Kenya
+254 727 446 761
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sex Female | Date of birth 10/06/1986 | Nationality Kenyan
Education and Training
- SEPTEMBER 2016 TO DATE: Ph.D Climate Change & Agroforestry (on going) South Eastern Kenya University, Kitui, Kenya.
- SEPTEMBER 2011 TO DECEMBER 2014: Master of Science Degree in Integrated Soil Fertility Management (ISFM).Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.
- SEPTEMBER 2006 TO DECEMBER 2010:Bachelor of Science Degree in Forestry (1st Class Honours).Moi University Eldoret, Kenya.
- FEBRUARY 2000 TO NOVEMBER 2003: Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (Attained B plain) Mutomo Girls High School
- JANUARY 1993 TO NOVEMBER 2000 Kenya Certificate of Primary School Education (Attained 400 Marks).Kavisuni Primary School
- I am a lead expert in Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit as per National Environmental Authority Syllabus held at South Eastern Kenya University from 18th August to 4th September 2014. I have also acquired considerable experience in Environmental Impact Assessments & Audits.
- I have Training and experience in GIS and Remote Sensing.
- I am knowledgeable in soil and plant sampling, sample collection and laboratory analysis.
- I am knowledgeable in administering surveys, experimentation procedures and Data collection, Statistical Data analysis to produce frequency tables, graphs and polygons, Anova and drawing inferences from experiments and survey data.
- I have excellent report writing skills including writing and presentation of scientific reports.
- I have working experience on drawing a Management plan for a forest area.
On-going Research Activities
Assessment of the effects of Arbuscular Mycorrhiza (AM) inoculation and Farm Yard Manure (FYM) on Nutrient Uptake, Growth and Fibre Productivity of Calotropis procera in Semi-Arid Eastern Kenya.
Collaborating Institutions: International Center for Research in Agroforestry / National Museums of Kenya.