I am an ambitious, qualified and experienced lady who is thorough, effective and passionate about service delivery. I look forward to joining an institution that rewards effort and initiative, whilst providing plenty of progression and development opportunities to its employees.
- 2018 to date: PhD in Environmental Management, South Eastern Kenya University (On-going)
- 2015-2017: Master of Science in Environmental Management, South Eastern Kenya University
- 2011-2014: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management, First Class Honors, South Eastern Kenya University
- 2008-2009: Computer Packages, Distinction, Mutomo Girls’ Secondary School
- 2006-2009: Kenya Certificate for Secondary Education, Mean Grade: B+, Mutomo Girls’ Secondary School
- 1999-2005: Kenya Certificate for Primary Education, 339 Marks, Kisayani Primary Schoo
- 2016: Associate Environmental Impact Assessment / Environmental Audit Expert, National Environmental Management Authority (NEMA)
- International Journal of Environmental Science and Natural Resources, “Factors Influencing Smallholder Farmers’ Adaptation to Climate Variability in Kitui County”; Mutunga, J., Ndungu, C. and Muendo, P. (2018).
- Journal of Earth Science and Climatic Change “Smallholder Farmers’ Perceptions and Adaptations to Climate Change and Variability in Kitui County, Kenya”; Mutunga Evelyn. J, Ndungu Charles. K and Muendo Patricia (2017).
- Workshop on MOORE LANDSCAPE 2056- “Visions for the development of the Metropolitan Region Munich in the next 40 Years”, 20th -23rd October, 2016, Technical University of Munich, Germany.
- Workshop on Spatial methods for Natural Resources Management, 9th -11th July, 2019 at Kenyatta University Conference Centre.