I am a post-graduate student at South Eastern Kenya University pursuing a Master of Science degree in Agrometeorology. I am a humble, hardworking, honest, friendly team player ready to learn and work in any environment if given the opportunity
- 2012 – 2015 : SOUTH EASTERN KENYA UNIVERSITY QUALIFICATION : Graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Meteorology (First Class Honors).
- 2009 – 2010 : ST TERESA’S BOYS SECONDARY SCHOOL QUALIFICATION : Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, K.C.S.E (Mean Grade (B)
- 2007 – 2008 : LILIVISION HIGH SCHOOL Form I to form II
- 1999 – 2006 : ANANDA MARGA PRIMARY SCHOOL QUALIFICATION : Kenya Certificate of primary Education, K.C.P.E
- 9TH – 11TH JULY : Attended a training on Spatial Methods for Supporting Sustainable Land Use and Management at Kenyatta University
- 28TH JAN – 26TH FEB : Attended a fellowship on “Revolutionizing Traditional African Agricultural systems: how to produce more from less” at The University of Sydney, in Sydney, Australia.
- 18TH – 22ND MAY 2015 : Attended a training course on satellite-based water quality data processing using SEADAS at the Regional Center for Mapping of
Resources for Development (R.C.M.R.D)
- OCTOBER 2014 : Attended a seminar on entrepreneurship and wealth creation at the South Eastern Kenya University (Main Campus).
- JULY – SEPTEMBER 2011 : Completed Course One of a computer training course at Nairobits School of Web Design
- 2ND AUGUST TO DATE : Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) at South Eastern Kenya University.