- Master of Science in Fisheries and Aquatic Science (Aquaculture Option), University of Eldoret, 2015 - present. Thesis on: “Effect of High Temperature
Treatment and Pawpaw Seeds Powder on Production of Sterile Monosex Nile Tilapia”
- Bachelor of Science (Fisheries Management & Aquaculture Technology) – Second Class Honors – Upper Division, South Eastern Kenya University, 2011-2014.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (Mean grade B plain), Kahuhia Girls’ High School, 2006-2009.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, South Eastern Kenya University, Department of Hydrology & Aquatic Sciences, School of Environment, Water and Natural
Resources Management (August 2015– Present).
- August 2016-October 2016: Aquaculture Trainer for Agricultural Sector Development Support Programme (ASDSP), Nandi County.
- September-December 2013: Student Attachee at the National Aquaculture Research Development and Training Centre (NARDTC – Sagana)
- Government of Kenya National Research Fund award March 2017 - Funding for postgraduate research titled “Effect of High Temperature Treatment and Pawpaw Seeds Powder on Production of Sterile Monosex Nile Tilapia”. Grant amount Kshs.430,000.
- June 2016: Q-Point Value Chain Management in Aquaculture and Fisheries – South Eastern Kenya University.
- May 2016: Short Training Initiative: Solving the bottleneck: improved practices for larval production of freshwater fish in East Africa NARDTC, Sagana.
- March 2016: Strecafish Aquaculture Training workshop – University of Eldoret.
To improve aquaculture research by incorporating adoptable technologies for sustainable aquaculture development that promotes food security and environmental conservation.
- Waweru J.N, Raburu P.O and Odhiambo E.A (2019).Gonad Histology, Proximate Composition and Growth Efficiency of Nile tilapia fed with Pawpaw (Carica papaya) seeds powder. Asian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Research. 3(4):1-9