- 2014-2017; I registered at Kisumu National Polytechnicand enrolled for a Diploma course in Applied Biology.
- 2017- August: Registered at ST. John’s Ambulance and trained as a first Aider.
- 2009-2013 I joined Chulaimbo High School and attained an aggregate mean grade B-.
- 2013; Enrolled at Emanuel Computer College.
Workshop and achievement
- 2016; (September-December) was attached at Lake Victoria South Water Services Board.
- 2017; July attended workshop at International Centre for Insect Pathology and Entomology (ICIPE) under plant pathology program.
At International Centre for Insect Pathology and Entomology (ICIPE) I was trained on how trigger weed and stem borer are controlled by push-pull system and this knowledge can be so useful for the smallholding at One Acre Fund program. With a Diploma in Applied Biology, I have a full understanding of the plant diseases and their control.
- I am aself motivated, resourceful,diligent, highintegrity, selfcontrol, good leadership,and team work
- I usually adapt to new situation quickly which allows me to assume new responsibilities and keep peace with total changing nature of work environment
- To be a multifaceted person with skills that depict commitments, integrity, innovation and flexibility with contingencies management approach to professionalism though continued learning, mentorship and experience.