Ag. COD, Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- 1. To work in a busy corporate environment where challenges are the order of the day and where my potential will be exploited to the maximum for the benefit of the institution.
- 2. Striving to acquire the key attributes and skills that distinguish top performance and to consequently develop my career to the best level possible.
- Data Communication and Computer Networks
- Pursuing PhD in Information Technology Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
- Msc Information systems, UON, 2009
- BSC Mathematics and Computer ,JKUAT, 2003
Other credentials currently held or training completed:
- Diploma in Science Education, KSTC, 1999
Title: Green Computing Framework for developing countries: A Green computing adoption indexer for institution of higher learning.