To join and work with an organization that incorporates professional advancement in the field of Finance and IT for Research, innovation and Business Development.
P.O. Box 68030 00200 NAIROBI
Tel: 0722 999273 / 0722 969401 0722 462629 c/o Kennedy
Or 0721 882680 c/o Duncan
- 2013 University of Nairobi PhD Student (Info sys)
- 2012 University of Nairobi Msc information systems
- 2011 JKUAT Post Grad diploma business
- 2006 Moi university EMBA (finance)
- 2000 Egerton University B.ed (Science) 2nd upper
- 2004 Certified Accountant CPA (K)
- 1997 IMIS Higher diploma
Teaching activities and responsibilities
- Teaching programming, networks, internet, database courses, Operating systems.
- Supervising, undergraduate students undertaking projects.
- Review of undergraduate courses and curriculum development.
- Student Mentorship.
Research activities and interests
My research interest is in the area of distributed systems and networks, programming with focus on network management. Also I have an interest in mobile financial services.
- S.M. Kamunya, E.M. Ayienga, C.A. Moturi, (2012) A Performance Evaluation of Mobile Agents in Network Management. In: Opiyo E. and Ondogo .W , Eds. Distributed Computing Systems Research and application with Resource sharing : UON Press
- S.M. Kamunya, E.M. Ayienga, C.A. Moturi, A Performance Evaluation of Mobile Agents in Network Management, Proceedings of the UNESCO-HP Workshop on Brain Gain,Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi, Kenya, 29 August 2012 .
- Design, implementation and administration of Workshop Stock and order System
- Initiation modification and Running of Express Kenya Fleet control systems.
- Development of Courses and degree curriculum.
- Project supervision, assessments in both ICT and business courses.