Dependable licensed Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse with five years’ work experience, trained to offer holistic care in different environmental set ups, participation in formulation of health policies and training of nurses. Seeking to leverage clinical experience as a competent nurse in order to offer impeccable knowledge, skill and right attitude in nursing profession.
CERTIFICATION AND TRAININGS
- September 2018: NASCOP training on HIV/AIDS management and Youth Friendly services
- July 2018: Training on TB/Leprosy
- August/September 2016: one week training on Emergency Obstetric and Neonatal Care training and training of trainer in Nairobi.
- February 2016: Two weeks of customer training by Private Sector innovative program for health (PSP4H) in Kisii.
- August 2014: trained on Basic life support (BLS) and Advanced cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- December 2008: Attended Kenya Institute of Computer studies.
- Kenya Progressive Nurses Association since May, 2019
- The leader of Students Nursing Association Alumni of Kenyatta University.
- Member of International Youth Fellowship club (IYF).