Lecturer, Department of Mathematics and Actuarial Science. Specialization area is Applied Mathematics. Research interest in mathematical modeling, Numerical analysis and dynamical systems. Has 10 years’ experience working in higher education
- An SEIAP Mathematical Model For HIV/AIDS With Treatment Of Exposed And Infected Persons
- Stability analysis of endemic equilibrium of HIV-1 in-vivo dynamics in the presence of Chemotherapy and immune response.
- Bifurcation studies in delay differentiation equation mathematical models.
- Rotich, J. K., Bitok, J. k., Maritim, s. k., & Kirui, W. (2014). Crank-Nicholson-Du Fort And FRankel-lax-Friedrich's Hybrid Finite difference Schemes Arising From Operator Splitting For solving 2-Dimensional Heat Equations. International Journal of Scientic & Engineering Research, 5 (10), 931-934.
- Kirui, W., Rotich, T. K., Bitok, J., & Langat, R. C. (2015). Modeling the effects of Time Delay on Hiv-1 in Vivo Dynamics In the presence of ARVs. Science journal of mathematics and statistics, 3 (4), 204-213.
- Kirui, W.(2017)A Discrete Model for HIV-1 in Vivo Dynamics in the Presences of Chemotherapy with Delay in Infectivity of Target Cells. Journal of Chemical, Biological and physical sciences. 7(2),317-326
- Cherono Pela, Kirui Wesley&AdickaDaniel (2019)Modelling the Effects of Immune Response and Time Delay on HIV-1 in Vivo Dynamics in the Presence of ChemotherapyScience journal of Mathematical Modeling and Applications4(2): 15-21