Tutotial Fellow, Department of Physical sciences. Has 4 years’ working experience in higher education.
- Bachelor of Education (science), Egerton University, 2004
- Master of Science (electronics & Instrumentation), Kenyatta University 2012
Current Professional/Scientific Interests, Memberships, and Activities:
- Member of African Network for Solar Energy (ANSOLE).
- Member of Physical Society of Kenya (PSK).
- Member of Materials Science on Solar Energy for East and Southern Africa (MSSEESA)
Research, Scholarly, Professional and Scientific Activities
- L.K. Munguti, R.J. Musembi, W.K. Njoroge, ZnO:Sn Deposition by Reactive Evaporation: Effects of Doping on the Electrical and Optical Properties, Elixir Thin Film Technology, 61 (2013) 17162 – 17165.
- L. K. Munguti, R.J. Musembi, W.K. Njoroge: Optimization of SnxSey Deposited by Reactive Thermal Evaporation for Solar cell Application, Elixir Thin Film Technology, 71 (2014) 24961-24964
- P. Mwathe, R. Musembi, M. Munji, V. Odari, L. K. Munguti, A. Ntilakigwa,J. Nguu, and B. Muthoka: Effects of Surface Passivation on Electrical Properties of Pd-F:SnO2 thin Films Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis Technique, Coatings, 4 (2014), 747-755; doi:10.3390/coatings4040747
- P. Mwathe, R. Musembi, M. Munji, B. Odari, L. K. Munguti, A. A. Ntilakigwa, J. Nguu, B. Aduda, and B. Muthoka: Influence of Surface Passivation on Optical Properties of Spray Pyrolysis Deposited Pd-F:SnO2, International Journal of Material Science and Application, 3(5) (2014) 137-142
- P. M. Mwathe,R. Musembi, M. Munji, B. Odari, L. Munguti, A. A. Ntilakigwa, J. Mwabora, W. Njoroge B.Aduda, and B.Muthoka: Surface passivation effect on CO2 sensitivity of spray pyrolysis deposited Pd-F: SnO2 thin film gas sensor, Advances in Materials, 2014; 3(5): 38-44
- B.V. Odari, M. Mangeto, R. Musembi, L.K. Munguti, H. Othieno, F. Gaitho, and V. Muramba,: Optical and Electrical Properties of Pd Doped SnO2 Thin Films Deposited By Spray Pyrolysis, Proceedings, 1st Young Scientist MSSEESA Conference on Materials Science and Solar Cell Technology, United Kenya Club, Nairobi, Kenya, 28 – 29, November, 2013.
CONFERENCES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS ATTENED AND PARTICIPATED
- 1st Young Scientist Materials Science on Solar Energy for East and Southern Africa (MSSEESA) Conference of Materials Science and Solar Cell Technology, United Kenya Club, Nairobi, Kenya, 28 – 29, November 2013 (2013).
- African Network for Solar Energy (ANSOLE). Mini Symposium, Department of Physics, University of Nairobi, May 2013
- Conference on Optoelectronic Devices: Their potential for Sustainable Development, 8 – 9 July 2010, University of Nairobi, Kenya, 2010
- International Workshop on Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASERs) - (Practically Assembled a CO2 LASER), Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, April 2009.
- International Workshop on Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASERs), Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, April 2008.
- Training on New Methods of Teaching Sciences and Mathematics and development of e-content in Secondary Education, SMASSE INSET Centre, 2003, 2004 and 2005.
- Administrative skills Training, Masinga Boys High School, 2004