Date of Birth: 19th April 1981
- Masters in Business Administration, Strategy, Finance, and Corporate Governance (MBA).
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi
- Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Senior Managing Partner CALO Law LLP
-Managing Partner , CEO CALO Law LLP
-Jan 2019 - Present 2 yrs 1 mo
- Manager, Legal Services (ICPAK)
-ICPAK ( Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya)
-Nov 2011 - Present 9 yrs 3 mos
- Associate Lawyer
-Mbaluka& Co. Advocates
-Feb 2010 - Apr 2011 yr 3 mos
- Legal Officer
-Zahra Sign Limited
-Aug 2008 - Nov 2009 1 yr 4 mos
Summary of Work Achievements
- Council Member Law Society of Kenya (LSK) 2016-2018
- Council member East Africa Law Society (EALS) 2014-2016
- Convener Young Lawyers Committee(LSK) •
- Member Continuing Legal Education Committee(LSK) •
- Legal advisor, Nairobi County Government Youth Advisory Board
- A member of the Police Sacco Procurement Evaluation committee.
- Student mentorship programme – Ethics and good governance.
- Review and re drafting of the TJRC Bill which is now law.
- Review and redrafting of the Accountants Bill