Member/Rep. PS, State Department for Higher Education and Research - Ministry of Education
Date of Birth: 8/4/1963
- 2007: Moi University, Masters in Business Administration (HRM)
- 1989: University of Nairobi, Bachelor of Arts Degree; Economics and Sociology.
- 1984: Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education, two Principals and two subsidiary passes.
- 1982: Kenya Certificate of Education: Division One, fourteen points
- 2022 to present: South Eastern Kenya University Council Membership
- 2009 to date Director Human Resource Management and Development, Headed Human Resource Function in various Ministries including – Local Government, Regional Development, Prisons Department and Executive of the President (Cabinet Affairs Office) and State Department for University Education and Research.
- 2007-2009: Assistant Director, Human Resource Audit, with Public Service Commission of Kenya. Audited Human resource functions in ministries and Local Authorities.
- 2005-2007: Headed Human Resource Function at the National Treasury
- 990-2004: Human Resource Management Officer – Office of the President in various stations.