Department of Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering
Primary Discipline: Electrical Power Systems, Energy and Electrical Machines
Degrees Degrees Awarded: [Note: List highest degree awarded first]
- PhD, MSc, BSc (EEE), UoN
Other Credentials/Recognitions & Awards Other Specialized Training
Current Professional/Scientific Interests, Memberships, and Activities:
- IEEE Member No: 96077942
- EBK Graduate Member No: B5326
Research, Scholarly, Professional and Scientific Activities
Research Areas: His current research interests include Power Systems, Power System Optimization, Renewable Energy and Renewable Energy Integration and Power Electronics.
- 2010-April 2022 University of Nairobi
- June 2020-Date: Visiting Lecturer, University of Rwanda
- May 2022-Date: Part Time Lecturer, Pan African University
- January 2017-Date: Part Time Lecturer, Machakos University
- May 2019-2020: Part Time Lecturer, Muranga University
- Sept 2014-2017: Part Time Lecturer, Technical University of Kenya
Contacts: +254 727 763 464/+254 731035141
Dr Peter Musau Moses, PhD, MIEEE
Senior Lecturer and Researcher in Electrical Power Systems & Energy.
Chairman, Department of Electrical, Electronics and Information Engineering, South Eastern Kenya University.